Thursday, July 2, 2009

First day of July ;

Hi readers,

Since I write very late, my entries tends to be a day or two behind.
Anyways, yesterday was the first day of July. It's been great so far, actually. Slam Dunk anime when I woke up, and another session of surfing the Internet. The usual day, eeehh T__T

I went to Skuh's place during the afternoon for a movie night. Unforunately, due to certain reasons and a dentist appointment that night, the only thing I could do was pass by her house and bid my farewell...for now. The dentist appointment only took me 30 minutes this time, when before it took me more than an hour which sucked T___T. Home, there were visitors who came by. Pretty chill people, but since they're adults, I can't intervene. So here, I'm once again locked up in my room writing a blog :]

AUGH! I tried using my phone's old battery which had a bad history of keeping the phone on for at least 30 minutes. While I was out, my phone died on me. I tried turning it on but it will turn off on me before it even gives me a chance to look at the home screen! The phone reads 95% though. Friggin weird. So I had to use my dad's phone to recieve tweets and message temporarily and boy, I had a hard time typing on ABC 123-completely not my way of inputting text messages anymore. As soon as I came back home, I swapped the battery and charged it! Never going back to the busted battery again...T__T

I'm going to miss Skuh, as well. She's been so great to me for the past two years. I just hope this will never change wherever she goes. But then, I still haven't forgotten about the shoes I'm going to buy soon and have her draw on it! *sigh, seriously, I'm sobbing and crying. (((T____________T;)

So the first day was fun, I guess.
I wonder what the second day will give me.
Thanks for reading!

In honest thoughts;
//Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment