Wednesday, July 8, 2009

tooLate ;

I was too late.


Don't you hate it when you always wanted to ask or tell someone something that seems very important to you. Only to know they already left somewhere far and you're not going to see or have any connection with them in a very long time.
I hate it, I really do.

It happened to me. I've been wanting to ask my friend if we can hang out for a long time. For two weeks, actually. When I actually asked it, I was too late.
I was only one day late.

I felt very discouraged. I was devastated. It seemed like I can never hang out with them anymore. It felt my chances just became next to impossible.
I missed my chance.

I started thinking. If I just asked a few days, or even a few hours earlier, what would happen? Will things be the same? Is it going to make a difference, or even a very small one? What would it be? As this wasn't the case,
I have no idea.

If only I asked in time. I would at least have a last conversation or even a hang out with them before they leave and I could have told them my regards to have a safe trip. Things would have been much better for both of us. Or so it seems. I wish it ended up that way, but.


Unfortunately,
I was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment