Saturday, July 11, 2009

That was very fast. ;

It's already been a month since school ended!
That was a very quick month :]]
I didn't even realize it's been that long.

Let's see what I did over the first month of summer;
  • I started summer with MVP Valentine, a Taiwanese drama that took me five days to finish 26 episodes.
  • Arizona and Grand Canyon over that weekend.
  • As soon as I came back home, I started watching Ouran High School Host Club for the second time, finished by less than 4 days.
  • I went to Huntington Beach on the 25th for ateSkuh's birthday with more than 25 friends. We all had fun.
  • ...but that's also the day Michael Jackson passed away. I was very sad. T____T
  • Watched Slam Dunk, a basketball-themed anime for the second time. Took me a whole week to finish. Very intresting indeed.
  • Wrote a couple of blogs here and there and tried something new like DJ Mixing and the such.

Dayng, that was a lot, actually. But I'm not satisfied! I feel like I haven't done anything awesome yet. I wanna try drawing, origami, and VLogging. I think they are interesting. Learning backflips and going back to dancing once again, as well. Also maybe a video game marathon? With RPG games I grew up playing and finishing, probably? I dont know.


I apologize this blog is kind of unorganized in every way possible.
I just wanted to list out what I did :]]
But anyway, I have one more month to spend. Probably I can do all the things I mentioned above? Who knows. Tahahah.

Anyways, I'm done.
This blog entry is a mess. T___T
Till next time!

//Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment