Tuesday, July 14, 2009

julyThirteen ;

I was lazy to update my blog yesterday, so I'll just do it today. T__T

I started my day...and even the whole night/earlymorning staying up with Megan. She was leaving for theNetherlands on the same day. So there, we just texted and texted until she had to turn off the phone cause she's on the plane.
I miss her now though. T___T

A few hours later;
So I was at the DMV to get my permit test, after waiting forever for my turn I finally took the test. I was pretty nervous, but when I find out most of the answers were nothing but common sense, everything went smooth from there. I was finally done. Very scared on how many answers I got wrong... but turns out I only missed three, and I passed!

Now, I have a Learner's Permit! :]
But it was weird, though. I never studied and reviewed at all. I even cheated my way to completing the online driving lessons just to get it over with! :]
Nevermind that, though. I still have my permit xD

From there, I just did the usual when I got back home.
*sigh, I'm tired :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment