Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lately ;

I've been doing a lot of things.
Schoolwork here, there, throw in a few projects and homework along the way.
Leaving me very tired who lacks sleep.

But, I stayed up all night.
From thursday night, I didn't go to sleep at all.

Why, you ask?
I was creating something for my friend.
My friend's birthday gift, that is.
Two origami bunnies and a birthday note.

What my friend doesn't know is I also wrote a note
at one of the bunnies then folded it.
It's on a more deeper tone than the cheerful, obvious birthday note I wrote xD
I dont know if I should tell, or have them figure it out on their own.

Writing the notes took me a long time.
It took me more than 3 hours!
Folding the bunny didn't take that much.
But hey! xD

When everything was done, I felt a big relief.
I felt very happy on what I did.
Staying up all night without any sleep to create something for my friend.
I know my efforts didn't go to waste.
My hard work will pay off soon.
And it made me smile more than I have lately xD

I hope my friend is happy.
That's all I wish for. :]

//Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment