Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An unexpected surprise ;

Today, I went to school to pick up my schedule and textbooks. I tried making the process as quick as possible to get it over with. I didn't see that much people around, so I sat down all by myself. I also decided to stay in campus for a while.

Back to the point,
When pretty much everybody left, I was at one of the tables with just me alone just spacing out and staring into nothing.
Eventually, I saw someone. It looked like the person but I wasn't sure.
I keep asking myself, "Is that who I think it is?".
I wanted to come closer but I'm still not sure!

When they left, I found out...
...it was the person.

I was very surprised!
I can't believe it. It was so unexpected, really!
An unexpected surprise, indeed.

I'm glad they came back safe and sound.
Seeing the person again...
...I was happy.

You know,
Welcome Back.

//Christian.

PS; Geez, I'm horrible at writing things now. T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment