Saturday, September 12, 2009

I miss you;

Dearest friend,

You see, something is missing.
Something that is very important to me.
Which is ir

I wonder where it went;

Our endless conversations.
The interesting topics we talk about all the time.
That simple "hi" everytime we pass by.
High five.
Walking together.
Laughing together.
Either one of us appearing out of nowhere and start talking.
Seeing each other at the same place every single day.
Helping each other out.
Learning new things.
and... Getting to know each other.

I've been longing for those
that seemed into depths of oblivion now.
It may sound insignificant to you
but it means more than anything to me.

Once again,
I wonder where it went.
That friendship...where is it?

You know,

I miss you.
//Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment